Biological Indicator (ea)
Used for Flash Sterilization and table top sterilizers
- a. Used to monitor the sterilizer at least weekly, preferably daily
- b. When monitoring flash sterilizers, a BI and CLASS 5 INTEGRATOR. should be placed on an open tray or container and run in an empty chamber.
- c. When Monitoring table top sterilizers, BI should be placed in a self seal pouch and run with a full load.
- d. A BI must be incubated for 24 hours for results readout but the CLASS 5 INTEGRATOR results may be read immediately.
- 60°C Dry Block Incubator, 11mm
- QTY: ea
Product Number: NDB-060
More from this collection